There are quite a variety of buying methods in horse racing. Players can start with a simple way to start, and the types are further subdivided into single event betting pool, mixed pass, single T event betting pool, multi-treasure event betting pool , Multi-event pool method, as a subdivision.
- Single win: If one of the selected horses can win the first place, you can win the prize money. If there are two horses in the race at the same time, both will have a prize money. Players can also bet on other horses to win .
- Position: Choose one of all the horses that can enter the top two or top three, and you can win the bonus. Players can choose one or more horses.
- Winning in a row: Select all the horses and choose two horses to win the first and second place. You don’t need to specify which horse ranks, you can win the bonus.
- Position Q: Select all the horses and choose two or more horses. If you can run into the top one, two or three places, you don’t need to specify which horses to win the prize.
- Triple lottery: Choose all the horses and designate three horses, and the top three horses in order will win the prize if they are all guessed correctly.
- Four-in-a-row: Select all the horses and choose four horses. It is not necessary to follow the order of the horses that can enter the top four. As long as you guess the four horses that can enter the top four, you can win the bonus. .
- Quadruple lottery: Choose all the horses and designate four horses, and the horses that can enter the top four in order can win funds.
The above are some basic introductions of the horse racing buying method, I hope it will be helpful to you. Note that this is only an overview, each buying method has more complex rules and strategies. It is recommended that you learn more about the rules and master some basic betting strategies before participating in horse racing buying.